CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

YOU ARE THE ONE

You are the one,
I'm just too afraid to admit,

My soul is glad,
Knowing that you're mine.

But my heart is hesitant to give in,
Too afraid to get hurt,
Too afraid to share a life.
Sometimes it hurts,
Regrets flooding my mind and heart,
Not opening up to others,
Not opening up to you,
What if it's too late?
Would you still be there waiting for me?


Your name is always on my mind,
Day and night, thoughts are about you,
Life is nothing and meaningless,
Without you.

No man on earth knows how i feel,
What my heart is feeling now,
Even the moon and the stars can feel it,
That love and passion is all around,
And letting time take us through,

This roller coaster ride,
Let God grant his blessings,
Let faith show us his designated path,
And let LOVE lead the way...


copyright protected
no means of reproducing or using the content of this blog
without the author's permission


This one is for you my dear friend...specially dedicated and composed to ease your hurt....ther's nothing to loose my girl...i hope...


0 comments: