CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

GRIEF

I tell you, hopeless grief iis passionless,
That man incredulous of despair,
Half-taught in anguish, through the midnight air,
Beat upward to God's throne in loud access,
Of shrieking approach, full desertness,
In soul, as countries, lies silent bare,
Under the vertical, blanching eye-glare,
Of the absolute Heavens, Deep hearted man express,
Grief for dead in silence like to death,
Most like monumental statue set.
In everlasting watch and moveless woe,
Till itself crumble to the dust beneath,
Touch it, the marble eyelids are not yet wet,
If it could weep, it could arise and go.

I miss you my dearest sister. I just wished you were still here by my side to live my life with me. I long for your company again and i wish i could have it all back again. All is good now that you're amongst heavenly angels in heaven. I love you chechi, please be with me always especially now.

0 comments: