CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

BE WHO YOU WANNA BE!

being who you really want to in life is never a easy task in life,

being a stranger to yourself can be easier than you think,

but how far is play pretend going to evade your life?

don't let it to! put a full stop to it!

why care of what others think and say about you?

it's who you are and you can't change that!

if people don't like you or love you the way you really are, then it's just their biggest lost,

if people just want you to change according to their liking, don't do it!

it's never going to last 'cos the person who you really are can't be buried inside for long and one day will finally come gushing out of you unrealised!

if you get mocked and hated for being who you are, it's never a stopping point! it's a stepping stone instaed to be even stronger and carry on being who you really are!

let them mock, curse, hate and spread rumours bout you, you ain't gonna loose anything, why bother???

what do these people get out of doing such a thing? NOTHING! it's just to ease their silly desires...

i don't care what you do to me, to bring me down, to hate me and mock me for who i am and who i'm going to become,

i don't care about what you say to me and about me, i don't care how you look at me and how others look at me, i don't even care of how people think of me! it's my life! i wanna live my life the way i want to, the way i love to, the way i planned to live it and ain't no one in this world is ever going to get the strength to stop me from doing so!

i know what you say about me is nothing true, i know it and the one above knows it too, that's all that matters to me,

i'm not going to play pretend anymore and be who you want me to! i'm going to be me...just the plain ME, MYSELF AND I...

accept it as a fact or just don't bother accepting it at all....

i don't really care or mind....

i'm happy with life the way it is....say all you have to about me, 'cos it ain;t gonna bring me down....and you'll finally get bored of it...

0 comments: